Consider the following events that happened in the past couple of weeks:
1. Lalaloo has been blogging again! And she has listed her twenty favorite things in response to an ad where the writer wrote his twenty favorite things. Check out her blog at lalaloo10.blogspot.com.
2. In a recent episode of How I Met Your Mother Barney's girlfriend suddenly blared into the Sound of Music song "My Favorite Things".
3. Last week Callistus Netromedev enthusiastically texted me as he was leaving the theater, "I've just watched The Sound of Music musical! It's fantastic!" and being a downer I've just replied "I fucking hate musicals!" Yes, I'm a total jerk like that.
4. In a recent blog entry, Neurologist Shipper Jack Knight has posted a comment... to the tune of My Favorite Things!!!
Obviously My Favorite Things is begging to be discussed. Hence, I will also list... my favorite things!!! Ahahahaha. More specifically, these are the things I want to ram inside my mouth right now, because I am just so very hungry. I am usually anorexic and subsist on two meals a day, but my cancer seems to have been spontaneously regressing the past few days and I actually have an appetite. So these are... The Top Ten Things I Want Want Want To Ram In My Mouth Right Now Because I Am Just So Fucking Hungry!!! I usually have an aversion to entries about wanting stuff, but I am just... so... hungry.
1. Cherry Coke. The last time I drank one was years and years ago, and I'm still DREAMING (OA) of it every single fucking day (for more OA). Is this gone? Is it? Is IT?!? If it is, would Ventolin syrup-spiked Coke taste the same? Would it? Would IT?!?!
2. Chori Burger from Bun on the Run. Is this also totally gone? Do I really want want want it, or is it nostalgia?
3. UP Diliman isaw in a cup of vinegar, the one in Ilang-Ilang. Calling Mrs. Therese!
4. Toffifee, because it tastes good, is also a piece of nostalgia, and is also expensive and hence unattainable making it seem like it tastes better than it probably does. Also, it's fun to say Toffifee.
5. Chicken curry.
7. Subway. Somebody bring bleeping Subway to Rob! We want a sandwich bursting at the seams with all sorts of vegetarian stuff with vinegar and stuff! Also, there are these Subway ads in DC Comics where sports figures are raving about... avocado dressing! Yes, we are sosyal, we want want want avocado dressing!
9. Sunflower seeds. Because I've always imagined I'm Mulder who always chews on sunflower seeds and... wears gray boxers! AHAHAHAHHAAHHA I know, disgusting disgusting image.
10. Pizza with lots and lots and lots of gulay.
So bleeping hungry.