Thursday, October 4, 2012

Not Dolls!

One of my many addictions is that I need to read at least four comic books per day. Even if it's already 1:30 am, I would need to sate this addiction. These days, what with the horrific--HORRIFIC!--DC's New 52 and Marvel's Avengers VS X-Men that seems to drag on forever, I've been reading The Simpsons Comics, mostly written by the magnificent Ian Boothby. And just because this panel captures the plight of all action-figure playing young boys in the world for centuries, this is my panel of the year:


And just when HTGOF (who had the misfortune of sitting beside me during the concert) thought I've shut up about Keane, I haven't. I'm still just trying to compose myself enough to write about it ahaahaha ahahahaha AHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

2 comments:

HTGOF said...

Bilisan mo na post naaaaa!!! Namaaaan!!!

will said...

ayan may mga bago na ahahahha